Join us to cheer on the Carolina (9) Men’s LAX team at Hopkins (13) on Friday February 23rd at 5pm. Tickets will be $10 ($2 of every ticket sold will be added to our scholarship fund). Please email BaltimoreTarHeels@gmail.com by 2/16 to confirm the number of tickets that you’d like and your phone number. If you are interested in donating a bit extra to our scholarship fund, you can donate directly through the UNC GAA with the small blue contribute button below the tailgate information Thank you! Look forward to seeing you there!
Looking to tailgate? Email BaltimoreTarHeels@gmail.com for the contact information for University parking, but here is the information for tailgating spots:
- Visiting teams can reserve tailgate spaces in the “open air” visitor area of the San Martin Garage on level P5 accessed from San Martin Drive.
- We limit our tailgate starts to 3 hours prior to game time and all tailgating stops 1 hour after the conclusion of the event.
- Grills of any type must be used in the open air area of the garage and not within the garage itself. Anyone using a combustion grill within the garage will be asked to leave the University grounds by Security.
- Each reserved space will receive a cone with placard attached indicating who the space is reserved for and placed in the open air area early the morning of the game.
- Each reserved space is $15 with cone/placard and does include a voucher to exit the garage without having to pay at the end of the game.
- General parkers attending the tailgate, but who park in the other levels of the garage must pay the daily flat rate fee of $9 upon exiting.
- Tailgaters are responsible for taking their trash with them when they leave.